I noticed Joseph Gordon Levitt has finally started looking like a man instead of a cutesy 15 year old. That was nice.
I’d still go with Bane. Reasons:
- He is big.
- Batman hits him on the face and he doesn’t give a fuck.
Catwoman though. I’ve never liked Catwoman as a character. Any woman whose primary weapon is her cleavage is a little boring to me. But if that’s her thing, then fine. Catwoman is sex and danger, alright then. I can understand what the people who saw Michelle Pfeiffer or Halle Berry as Catwoman were thinking. But Anne Hathaway, what in Christ almighty is that? She’s not sex and danger, she is cardboard and air. She baffles me.
Not as much as Batman’s voice though.
I wish I could feel more ways about things.
- lusheslashes likes this
- wanttobrew likes this
- themisscook likes this
- hotmonkeysex likes this
- sunday said: Tom’s head looked huuuuuuuuuge
- sunday likes this
- sciencebruce likes this
- littledarkone likes this
- dresspants said: Agreed on all of this. Except for going out with Bane
- randomhimay likes this
- divergentone likes this
- angelahelga likes this
- apricotica likes this
- ckharlan66 likes this
- edgellace said: JGL has got smoking hot.
- edgellace likes this
- davislove likes this
- jezebelthegreat likes this
- bestgirlbetty likes this
- idsploder said: I haven’t seen it yet, but probably share most of your thoughts. Except for the fact I’d probably go with Catwoman over Bane, because I heard he has a huge Wang.
- idsploder likes this
- pikkutiikeri posted this